Catering Vehicles

motor insurance

Catering Vehicles

We can provide cover for catering vehicles whether it is a van or a trailer, hot food and drinks, ice cream vans or any vehicle designated to distribute food and drink (even a Tuktuk with a coffee machine!).

In addition to providing cover for your vehicle for use on a public road, cover is available for fixtures and fittings, contents and stock contained therein.

Drivers over 25 can be comprehensively insured and enjoy the flexibility to extend cover to include Breakdown cover or additional vehicles (up to 4), if you are fortunate enough to own a fleet of food conveyors.

Key Benefits:

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

If you cannot find what you are looking for here or you have a particularly complex or specific requirement just give us a call as we pride ourselves on solving insurance problems.

Get a quote

Leave your details in the form below and one of our specialist Insurance advisors will return to you shortly.

We Enjoy Working

What People Say

It is this personal service and reassurance that has enabled me to place with confidence every vehicle that both my family and my business have on the roads.

Utility Warehouse Neil and Vicky Postlethwaite

Top class advice. I will move all my insurances to them now – motor, home and my business.

Crockham Hill Google Review

We have switched to Invicta Insurance Services this year for our Fleet, Property Investors and Office insurance renewals. Leon at Invicta noticed areas where our cover was duplicated and we were paying to cover ourselves twice for the same thing; he combined this cover and made it much simpler for us.

Premier Promotional Products Google Review